Kamis, 17 November 2011

#pickone SNSD - The Boys or WG - Be My Baby


"Wonder Girls - Be My Baby VS Girl's Generation - The Boys, who's the best?" | "Hey! Please don't compare SNSD and WONDER GIRLS ever again! Thanks. Wonderful and sones lets work together! Ok?" | *salaman* 


Song : I pick Be My Baby for the best song, is still better than The Boys. Honestly The Boys is actually a great song, unique and that song never gets boring. Because that song is a type of song compared to all the typical korean style song. but  its missing something. No matter how many times I listen to The Boys  I still like a though but I don't listen to it as much. It's catchy, its nice but it doesn't have that specialty to it. But just listening to Be My Baby a couple times I really like it. Be My Baby, Its a lot more catchy and get your attention easier  #IMO. I don't think it needs an explanation (you will agree with me if you looking for music and talent, not beauty).

Video : Wonder Girl's MV is more 'fun' to watch aswell. The black and white slowly adding spots of color in the video. Never seen it in a k-pop video. But It has some Beyonce feel inside - it's just.... it kinda looks like Single Ladies by Beyonce.... but  The Boys had a better MV. The camerawork, lighting , colours made for a far more interesting visual experience than Be My Baby. The Boys wins hands down, their clothes and style was awesome too

Dance : The dance for Be My Baby is more fun to watch, whereas The Boys is more of a powerfull (SNSD give powerful expression or maybe + attitude?) kind of thing, It simply look cooler, especially the intro part. the dance was on point and different. Their both good, but they just aim for different performance views. Be My Baby reminded me of beyonce (cuz got same choreographer as Beyonce).

Finally, score 2 - 1 for wonder girls. I must confess: the new wonder girls album is indeed better than SNSD's effort.

Good job ladies! Kyeopta!

0 comments: