Kamis, 08 Desember 2011

A question: Would you choose the one you love or the one loves you?

Would you choose the one you love or the one loves you?

If you're trap with the situation that you have to choose? who would you choose? (1) the one you love? or (2) the one who loves you?  
  • If you choose the one you love. You may get them to love you and live happily ever after. But if that love is not returned, it will break your heart. 
  • If you choose the one that loves you. You may grow to love the person. And, if they then fall out of love, It will really break your heart (too).
  • This is a tough question for me. halahh. Because if I choose the one I love she may not love me back and if I choose the one who loves me, I know she wouldn't hurt me like the guy who I love that may disappoint me by not having the same feelings as me, but then I wouldn't have any feelings for the one who loves me, but I could learn to love someone but that's just not right. So, don't choose until you both love each other. (Ps. Neither are right. (1) Is a non-starter. (2) You don't like. You'll have to go out and look for  the other option, (3) - A New One. *benerin kerah*)