Minggu, 31 Juli 2011

Harry Potter 7.2 - It all ends here.


Just saw harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2 yesterday on 3D. I think My childhood is over. I will forever miss you hermione (Secretly, I'm in love with the Muggle-born Hermione Granger. Who loves hermione granger a.k.a Emma Watson in harry potter series? I LOVE HERMIONE TOO!!!! She's so beautiful !!! Isn’t she???), miss the anticipation for the next movie, miss counting down the days, miss reading the books and saying, "I hope they put that part in the movie". I had an empty feeling inside of me knowing that it is all over. After 10 years, 7 books, 8 movies, hundreds of characters and memories, it finally ends. 

I have watched every part at Empire XXI, I have imagined and feared this last day for a long time and now I have to face it. One last time I will watch this movie, one last time I will experience my childhood-emotions. After the last Harry Potter film every time I watch the other ones, I feel sorry for snape. I'm so proud of you, Prof. Severus Snape. You are a Slytherin who died like Gryffindor, "The most courageous man in the WHOLE world". I can't believe Snape loved Lily (Harry’s mom) like that! And also he was good all along and had planned to kill Dumbledore with him. I actually speechless when Harry was looking at Snapes memories about Lily and Snape couldn't look Harry in the eyes cause he saw Lily in them and he loved her, I just thought it was so sweet and it explained alot. I'm sad Snape died after finding out he was good. it was really heartbreaking. Btw Congrats to Snape on being voted the greatest Harry Potter character of all time! Alan Rickman accepts his award.

Totally Loved It,Superb!!! : Single Taken Waiting for someone who will love me as much as Severus Snape loved Lily Potter. Yess girl, I love you like Snape loves Lily. No matter what, always. ♥ tsaaaahhhhhh... Yupp,Severus Snape defines what it's to be a man. Every man should love a women like him. He was difficult person who showed only evil mask but in his heart he had kindness and love! 

Once again, It really was quite an emotional moment, and nobody knows it better than those of us who grew up with the series. Ms. Rowling, my childhood couldn’t have been the same without you. Most importantly, thank you : Harry, Ron, Hermione for making me a believer through 10 unforgettable and magical years with all of you. You rocks!!!!! :D

2 comments:

Rose mengatakan...

hoooaa, Ron Weasley, love the guy, jiaaah berkali2 saya tonton, g bakal bosan2..

untung baru dpt hiburan a very potter musical..

pengen bc lagi harpot7 ..

W. Decryto Aditya mengatakan...

haha..udh nonton filmnya??? keren kan..plus agak2 bikin nyesek dikit :)

kalo niat buat baca ulang bukunya udh menguap, tebelnya bikin selera membaca ilang.. huehehehe...

thx sdh mampir :D